Home » Philosophy/Theory » VIDEO: Occupy Wall Street Infiltration?

VIDEO: Occupy Wall Street Infiltration?

My latest interview with RT, in which I discuss the issue of the potential for Occupy Wall Street to be infiltrated, co-opted and controlled, and what could be done to prevent this, both in terms of ideas and action.

Please help prevent co-optation of the Occupy Movement. Join the “STOP Co-Optation” facebook page, discuss ideas, promote information, and share with friends!

STOP Co-Optation of the ‘Occupy’ Movement

For more on this subject, see:

Against the Institution: A Warning for Occupy Wall Street

End the Fed… but don’t stop there!

A Revolutionary Idea for a Revolutionary Time: A Plan of Action for the Global Political Awakening

About these ads

9 Comments

1. Sherry says:

Andrew, I support you financially and because I believe in you. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you so just be very careful with these people because they are certainly known for devising any means to keep you from exposing their plans and that they exist at all.

2. Morocco Bama says:

I hate to say it, but I think it is already co-opted. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Bloomberg has changed his tune and said OWS can stay indefinately, and that can only mean that he knows any potential treat has been neutralized and the “movement” has been co-opted and is now a useful tool to exploit for political gain.

3. Internet_Addict says:

I agree with Morocco Bama. I think this movement was started by the same people who organized the color revolutions in other countries but this time the aim is probably not to bring down the government. The initial aim is obviously to have large numbers of American people protesting and practicing civil disobedience but not to have a movement that seriously threatens the government or the status quo, i.e., the financial system.

The question is, why do they want large numbers of the people acting like this? I’m going to go out on a limb and speculate that they plan to use this mass movement as an excuse for instituting martial law. But unruly crowds alone will not be enough excuse to bring in martial law so they will either use agents provocateurs to start violence or use a massive false flag terrorist attack on the U.S. The next step will be to disarm those Americans who could potentially start a real revolution, mainly the patriot militia types. Certain people might be put into FEMA camps and strict internet censorship might be brought in. Why would they want to do all this? Possibly because they plan to blame the false flag attack on Iran or Pakistan and start another MAJOR war, which they fear the great masses of people will not agree to. Or possibly they know economic collapse is inevitable and they fear a genuine revolution as a result of that. Or possibly both of those.

4. Internet_Addict says:

One more thing – martial law would also be a good excuse to cancel the 2012 election and thereby keep Obama in office.

5. Internet_Addict says:

Sorry, one more important point. If martial law is brought in AND a major new war is started, it is very likely that the draft will be brought in. This would help absorb large numbers of unemployed young people. So, if you are young, watch out! Whatever happens, I think Americans are in for a rough time in the near future.

6. Morocco Bama says:

Another capitulating Establishment Whore offering up suggested reformation demands.

No matter what, I’ll be supporting Occupy Wall Street. And I think the movement’s basic strategy – to build numbers and stay in the fight, rather than tying itself to any particular set of principles – makes a lot of sense early on. But the time is rapidly approaching when the movement is going to have to offer concrete solutions to the problems posed by Wall Street. To do that, it will need a short but powerful list of demands. There are thousands one could make, but I’d suggest focusing on five:

See, that way, Matt and friends still get to earn returns on their Trust Funds, and they won’t have to give up their Starbucks and Volvo.

7. [...] the Fed movement, but warned against such a narrow focus, and finally, I did an interview with Russia Today in which I warned about the potential for co-optation and methods to guard against [...]

8. so_long_suckers says:

gotta love conspiracy junkies and the fundy Right puppeteers that mis-lead them astray …

suckers.